Answered By: Winifred King Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 89
- Students at Einstein, the Sue Golding Graduate Division & the Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology will automatically be registered.
- PostDocs, Faculty & staff located on the Resnick campus must register in person at the Circulation Desk. The Library staff will update your patron record upon presentation of a valid, unexpired Einstein ID. All outstanding fines need to be paid.
- Einstein faculty & residents at Jacobi: Contact Ronell Hawks at 718.918.3664, or consult the AECOM Library Request page on the NBHN Intranet.
- Einstein Family Medicine faculty & residents at Jamaica Hospital: Contact Carol Cave-Davis at 718.206.8450.
- Einstein faculty & residents at Montefiore and Weiler: Contact Marie Elias at 718.920.4666.
- Einstein Internal Medicine & Pediatrics faculty & residents at St. Barnabas: Contact Deborah Bonelli at 718.960.6466.