Answered By: Winifred King
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016     Views: 8

  1. For help using Remote Access Resources, contact the Reference Department by email at, by phone at 718.430.3104, or in person.
  2. For help with Registration, Einstein, Graduate Programs in the Biomedical Sciences and Ferkauf students, PostDocs, and faculty and staff at the Resnick Campus should contact the Reference Department at 718.430.3104,, or in person.
  3. Jacobi faculty & residents:Contact Ronell Hawks at 718.918.3856.
  4. Montefiore faculty & residents: Contact Marie Elias at 718.920.2310.
  5. St. Barnabas Internal Medicine & Pediatrics faculty & residents: Contact Deborah Bonelli at 718.960.6466.
  6. Jamaica Hospital Family Medicine faculty & residents: Contact Carol Cave-Davis at 718.206.8450.

Related Topics